ALVIN Craftmaster lll
Please note: Due to weight, some sizes of this item may not be eligible for our regular shipping rates. Contact us to arrange an in-store pickup, or to request a custom shipping quote. Phone: 519-767-1317 Email: email@example.com
The CraftMaster III workstation has been designed to accommodate multi-tasking. With a split-top, this table provides the user with not only a height- and tilt-adjustable work surface, but a separate fixed work surface for laptops, books, tools, accessories, and more. Ideal for those working in multi-media. Serious students, artists, and professionals will find this table unmatched in function, performance, and value. It is truly drafting height and features an enlarged leg frame design, readily accepts standard parallel straightedges, and maintains an attractive black base and cherry woodgrain color scheme that fits well in most homes, offices, and studios. 86 lbs.
- One tilt-adjustable section (30" x 42" on the left) and one fixed section (30" x 18" on the right) create a total work area of 30" x 60"
- Height adjusts from 35" to 39½" with top in horizontal position using casters or 33½ to 38" using floor glides, both included
- One-hand tilt-angle mechanism adjusts tabletop from 0° to 30°
- Built-in storage shelf is 11" deep x 40" long, with backstop
- Set of four drawers 7"w x 9"h x 10"d for storage
- Metal pencil ledge and plastic instrument tray, both included
- Sturdy tubular steel construction, 1½" diameter with powder-coated finish
- Footrest crossbar with rubber tread and 40" of leg room