Updated July 31, 2020
We are pleased to announce that our 'bricks and mortar' store will reopen to the public on Monday August 10th. Beginning on that day, our hours will be:Monday to Saturday 10:00 am - 4:00 pm. We have redesigned the layout with safety and caution in mind, and you will notice a few differences:
- Customer access will be limited to the front showroom and our staff will be pleased to help with filling your orders and answering questions at our service counter.
- Face masks are required and visitors are asked to sanitize their hands upon entering.
- Limit of four visitors at a time. We ask that customers come into the store on their own or with one helper if needed.
- Please come with an idea of what you are after (or a shopping list!) so that we can serve you more efficiently. Time limits may apply during busy periods.
- We still encourage you to place an order online for pick up or delivery. You can also call us at 519-767-1317 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
-Our Picture Framing Department remains closed.
-The Guelph School of Art remains closed, and all current and upcoming classes suspended until further notice, and all GSA Summer Camps are cancelled. If you have signed up for a class, we will be in touch to discuss your registration.
Thank you for your understanding and support at this difficult time. We look forward to welcoming you back into our store, and even though it's going to look a little different, we remain committed to providing the best service and selection possible. Be well and we hope to see you again soon!
Wyndham Art Supplies