GSA Intro to Paint:Days Winter
By registering with the Guelph School of Art you agree to our Terms and Conditions
6 WEEKS, WEDNESDAYS, FEB. 27 – APR. 10, 10 AM - 1 PM
*no class March 13 (March Break)
This course is ideal for those who have never painted before, those returning to painting and those looking to hone their skills. Learn paint handling techniques, colour theory, composition, perspective and more. You will receive individual instruction weekly, helping you to develop your skills and knowledge.
~Beginner to Intermediate Level
- sketchbook or canvas pad for studies and exercises (no smaller than 8’”x10”)
- palette paper pad
- brown charcoal pencil
- container for water or solvent (plastic or glass with lid to transport liquid)
- acrylic or oil paint in cadmium red medium, cadmium yellow medium, ultramarine blue, cobalt blue, titanium white and burnt umber. #4 and #8 synthetic bristle filbert brushes
For oil painters:
- an odourless solvent such as Gamsol
- citrus thinner
- taltine or similar odourless artist grade solvent.
For Acrylic painters:
- optional- Paint retarder to slow paint drying.
- Terms & Conditions
By registering with the Guelph School of Art @ Wyndham Art Supplies you agree to our Terms & Conditions.
GSA Open Studio @AGG Spring
April 23 - May 28
Spots Remaining: -2