Jacquard syringe needle tip
Jacquard syringes are excellent tools for all artists! Use them to precisely transfer fluids from large to small containers, even those with narrow openings, and quickly measure paints for mixtures without losing material. Artists even use Jacquard syringes to apply mediums, such as resists, paints and dyes, directly to fabric, canvas and paper.
The syringes are easy to clean, because paint and other liquids do not stick well to the polypropylene plastic or the easily removable rubber plunger. The syringes do not leak and the plungers glide smoothly to prevent accidental discharge.
The needle tip syringe has a threaded removable tapered tip which can be unscrewed and removed in order to add other specialized nozzles.
- Material: Polypropylene
- Color: Clear (natural)
- Capacity: 10 cc (10ml) Outer
- Diameter: 0.71"/18.03 mm
- Inner Diameter: 0.63"/16.00 mm
- Details: Industrial Grade Safe, Silicone Free
- The ends are molded tapered tips with an approx. 0.003"/0.8 mm ID hole
- Note: does not include needle