LePage 100% Glue™is a true all-purpose glue that is strong in and around the house for your repairing, crafting & building projects. It contains active ingredients for best bonding performance. This patented Flextec® technology was developed by LePage, the trusted leader in adhesives since 1876. LePage 100% Glue dries crystal clear, does not wrinkle paper and sets with no clamping. 100% Glue is also elastic, shock resistant, non shrinking and water resistant. It is suitable for gap filling and can be used indoors and outdoor.
- Transparent, Multi-Purpose Glue
- Strong In and Around the House
- 0% Solvent Added
- Strong & Flexible
- Water Resistant
- Temperature Resistance: -40°C to 50°C
Recommended for: For DIY, repair and modeling work in and around the house. Compatible with many porous and non-porous materials such as aluminum, stainless steel, steel, copper, brass, bronze, concrete, tiles, ceramic, glass, mirror, wood, cork, chipboard, MDF, varnished surfaces, fiberglass reinforced polyester, unfinished leather, linen, paper, cardboard, rigid PVC, polycarbonate, sanded ABS, polystyrene foam (Styrofoam®) and natural stones.
- Not for use on polyethylene (PE), polypropylene (PP), polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) / Teflon®, ABS and rigid polystyrene
- Before application carry out tests to ensure the compatibility of LePage® 100% Glue TM with non-ferrous metals such as aluminum, copper, bronze and brass as well as with different coatings such as paints, varnishes and powder coatings. Variations in composition may affect adhesion.
- LePage® 100% Glue™ is only compatible with mirrors whose reflection and protective coating complies with DIN 1238 5.1 and DIN EN 1036. See application instructions.
- The cured product is water-resistant, but not suitable for water immersion.
Clean up: Clean tools and adhesive residue immediately after use with alcohol, acetone or cleaner’s naphtha. Cured sealant may be carefully cut away with a sharp-edged tool. Cured adhesive can not be removed from clothing and is not soluble in any solvent.