Lepage Multi Spray Adhesive
LePage® Multi-Purpose Spray Adhesive is a premium quality formulation that dries clear and can be used for repositionable and permanent bonding. It dries quickly and is ideal for a wide range of household and automotive repair projects. LePage Multi-Purpose Spray Adhesive will work on a variety of porous and non-porous substrates and it is also acid free and photo safe.
- Repositionable or permanent bonding allows for a variety of applications
- Dries clear resulting in an invisible bond
- Can apply multiple coats to increase bond strength
- No bleed through, wrinkling or curling
Recommended for: Bonding paper, cardboard, fabric, leather, felt, cork, wood, glass, most foam, foil, metal, rubber and certain plastics.
- Do not use on unsupported vinyl fabric
- Do not use when installing / repairing car headliners
- Do not use on certain plastics and elastomeric substrates as they can exhibit bond failure due to plasticizer migration
- Avoid combinations of high temperature and high humidity as they can promote bond failure. Testing of production parts in typical operating environment for compatibility is recommended.
- Do not use in areas facing exposure to sunlight or UV which will cause yellowing
Clean up: After use, invert spray can and spray for approximately 2 seconds (or until spray is free of adhesive) to clear valve and spray tip. Clean spray tip with turpentine or mineral spirits. Note: When using solvents for cleanup, use proper precautionary measures.
We Also Recommend