LePage No More Nails All-Purpose construction adhesive is a premium quality, latex-based adhesive for interior construction and multi–purpose use. It is formulated to provide high strength and water resistant bonds. It greatly reduces the need for nails and screws in many applications. No More Nails fills minor gaps on uneven surfaces, dries clear and is paintable.
- High Instant Grab – No Clamping Required
- Dries Clear
- Water Resistant
- Water-Based Adhesive - Low Odor and Easy Clean-Up
Recommended for: LePage No More Nails All-Purpose bonds a variety of construction materials, such as wood or metal studs, drywall, masonry, glass and ceramics, carpet and carpet grippers, polystyrene and polyurethane foam board, cork, PVC, decorative wall trim and molding, plywood, stainless steel, plaster, stone and concrete.
Not suitable for the following applications:
- Bonding two non-porous surfaces (at least one surface should be porous)
- Continuously wet areas or water immersion.
- Use on metals that will corrode, mirrors, natural marble (causes staining), polyethylene, polypropylene, nylon, polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) / Teflon® or on Cement board (Durock®)
- Exterior use (unless protected from the elements)
Clean up: Clean tools and uncured adhesive residue immediately with warm water and soap. Cured adhesive may be carefully cut away with a sharp-edged tool.