LePage School Glue 110g
LePage® School Glue is a non-toxic, kid-friendly glue that is ideal for arts, crafts and school projects. It provides superior strength at home and in the classroom. It is water-based, safe to use and non-flammable. Uncured adhesive can be easily cleaned up with soap and water.
- Unique applicator design inspired by the Original LePage® Mucilage Bottle
- Non-Toxic; Safe and easy to use for children
- Dries translucent white for invisible glue lines
- Bonds with 2 tonnes of strength resulting in a bond is stronger than the wood
- Not damaged by freezing remaining stable up to five freeze/thaw cycles
Recommended for: Bonding most arts and crafts materials such as paper, cardboard, wood, veneer, leather, fabric, cork and many other porous materials.
For best results:
- Do not use for gap filling applications
- Do not use when bonding non-porous substrates (i.e. plastic or metal)
- Do not use for applications that will be subject to direct water contact unless sealed and maintained with a waterproof coating prior to contact.
- Do not use for structural applications (e.g. Load bearing applications in building construction)
- Do not store in metal containers
Clean up: Use a damp, clean cloth to remove any excess wet adhesive. Wash hands immediately with soap and warm water. Cured adhesive may be carefully cut away with a sharp-edged tool or sanded. Rubbing with hot soapy water or steaming will aid removal. Paint strippers will also remove dried white glue.