LEPAGE Speed Set Epoxy 14ml
LePage Speed Set Epoxy is a two-part adhesive consisting of an epoxy resin and a hardener. When mixed in equal volumes, the resin and hardener react to produce a tough, rigid, high strength bond in 5 minutes for most projects. Available in a convenient dual syringe which delivers equal parts of both components every time. Speed Set Epoxy can be used as an adhesive for a wide range of materials or as a versatile filler for gap filling, surface repairs and laminating. Speed Set Epoxy does not shrink and is resistant to water and most common solvents. It can be tinted with earth pigments, cement or sand for colour matching. It can be sanded and drilled.
- 5 Minute Set Time
- Dries Translucent Yellow
- Water Resistant
- Will Not Shrink or Expand
Recommended for: LePage Speed Set Epoxy bonds metal, glass, ceramic, wood, many rigid plastics, china, tile, fiberglass, concrete and stone. Can be combined with fiberglass cloth for a durable patch.
- Not for use on nylon, polyethylene (PE), polypropylene (PP) and polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE)/Teflon® or flexible materials
- Not suitable for applications requiring short-term heat exposure of greater than 150°C (302°F)
- Not suitable for potable water systems
- Not suitable for continuously wet areas or water immersion
Clean up: Clean excess glue immediately by wiping with clean cloth. Acetone may be used to assist in removal. Cured adhesive may be cut away with caution using a sharp blade. Prolonged immersion in paint stripper will soften the cured adhesive to aid removal. Note: Acetone is highly flammable and not compatible with all surfaces. Follow manufacturer’s instructions and test on small area before applying.
We Also Recommend