LEPAGE Spray Adh Hvy Duty 468g
LePage® Heavy Duty Spray Adhesive is a premium quality formulation that creates high strength and temperature-resistant permanent bonds. It dries clear and resists yellowing. Suitable for light and demanding applications and can be used indoors and outdoors. Ideal where support is not possible.
- High temperature resistance for use outdoors
- Dries clear resulting in an invisible bond
- Can apply multiple coats to increase bond strength
- Does not bubble; no reworking necessary
Recommended for: Decorative laminate/trim work, marine applications, upholstery work, van/motor home conversions, kick plates, signage, wood, metal, glass, carpet and plastics (polypropylene, acrylics, PVC and more). LePage Heavy Duty Spray Adhesive can also be used to strengthen adhesive bonds for building weatherization systems (house wraps and flashing tapes) in cold weather applications.
- Do not use on foam board
- Do not use on unsupported vinyl fabric
- Do not use when installing / repairing car headliners
- If used on certain plastics and elastomeric substrates, bond failure can occur due to plasticizer migration.
- Avoid combinations of high temperature and high humidity can promote bond failure
- Avoid exposure to sunlight or UV
Clean up: After use, invert spray can and spray for approximately 2 seconds (or until spray is free of adhesive) to clear valve and spray tip. Clean spray tip with turpentine or mineral spirits. Note: When using solvents for cleanup, use proper precautionary measure.