Lepage Super Glue 3-Pack
LePage® Super Glue Multi-Purpose Liquid has proven superior performance over ordinary super glues. It works faster and holds stronger on more surfaces than ordinary instant adhesives thanks to a patented additive. The liquid formula works well on a variety of porous and non-porous surfaces. It dries clear and sets without clamping. LePage® Super Glue Multi-Purpose Liquid is resistant to moisture, most chemicals and freezing temperatures.
- Dries transparent for invisible repairs
- Sets in seconds, so there's no clamping required
- Strong and reliable bond
Recommended for: Use for repairing figurines, costume jewelry, cameras, toys, metal car parts, wiper blades, rubber seals and O-rings. Bonds leather, cork, paper, cardboard, wood, chipboard, fabric, metal, ceramic, rubber and hard plastics such as Plexiglas®, polycarbonate, polystyrene and PVC.
- Do not use on styrofoam, foam rubber, pure bone china, glass, silicone rubber, PTFE, polyethylene and polypropylene
- Do not use on glazed surfaces
- Do not use on repairs needing high flexibility or for gap filling applications
- Do not use in dishwasher, oven or microwave
- Do not use for exterior applications
Clean up: After cleaning, wet any tissue used for wiping off glue with water and dispose of. When cleaning up larger quantities of uncured adhesive, apply water and allow to cure and then scrape up. Note this may result in damage to the surfaces. Cured adhesive may be cut away with caution using a sharp blade, removed with acetone or with boiling water. Note: Acetone is highly flammable. Follow manufacturer’s instructions.
We Also Recommend