LePage Super Glue All Plastics is a two-part cyanoacrylate adhesive that sets in seconds and develops tremendous strength with just one drop. The activator primes hard-to-bond surfaces such as polypropylene and polyethylene. No mixing required. Simply prime and glue. Super Glue All Plastics dries clear and sets without clamping. It is resistant to water, most chemicals and freezing temperatures.
- Bonds Difficult to Bond Plastics such as Polyethylene, Polypropylene and PTFE/Teflon®
- Sets in Seconds
- No Mixing Required
- Dries Transparent
Recommended for: Use for repairing figurines, costume jewelry, cameras, toys, metal car parts, wiper blades, rubber seals and O-rings. Bonds leather, cork, paper, cardboard, wood, chipboard, fabric, metal, ceramic, many rubbers and plastics such as Plexiglas®, polycarbonate, polystyrene, PVC, polyethylene, polypropylene and polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE)/Teflon®.
- Do not use polystyrene foam, foam rubber, pure bone china, glass or silicone rubber
- Bonded items should not be placed in oven or microwave
- Not suitable for bonding assemblies which will hold hot liquids
- Do not use on glazed surfaces
- Not suitable for exterior applications
- Not suitable for repairs needing high flexibility or for gap-filling applications
Clean up: After cleaning, wet any tissue used for wiping off glue with water and dispose of. When cleaning up larger quantities of uncured adhesive, apply water and allow to cure and then scrape up. Note this may result in damage to the surfaces. Cured adhesive may be cut away with caution using a sharp blade, removed with acetone or with boiling water. Note: Acetone is highly flammable and may not be suitable for use on all materials, test surface first. Follow manufacturer’s instructions.