LEPAGE Ultra Gel 4ml
LePage Ultra Gel Control Super Glue is a specially formulated rubber toughened instant adhesive that resists impact, shock, vibration and temperature extremes. It is ideal for bonds subject to daily use and harsh conditions. The Rubber Toughened Formula is also Outdoor Safe and gives more time to align pieces before the glue takes hold. Ultra Gel Control Super Glue comes in a patented side-squeeze design for maximum control and air-tight storage. It dries clear and sets without clamping. Ultra Gel Control Super Glue is resistant to moisture and freezing temperatures.
- Rubber Toughened Formula is Great for Applications Requiring High Flexibility
- No Mess, No Drip Gel Formula is Ideal for Vertical Applications
- Easy to Use Squeeze Grips for Pinpoint Accuracy
- Dries Transparent for Invisible Repairs
- Sets in Seconds
Use for repairing figurines, costume jewelry, cameras, toys, metal car parts, wiper blades, rubber seals and O-rings. Bonds leather, cork, paper, cardboard, wood, chipboard, fabric, metal, ceramic, rubber and hard plastics such as Plexiglas®, polycarbonate, polystyrene and PVC. Ideal for vertical surfaces and for applications requiring flexibility
- Do not use on polyethylene (PE), polypropylene (PP), polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE), silicone rubber, polystyrene foams or glass
- Do not use in dishwasher, oven or microwave
- Do not use for bonding assemblies which will hold hot liquids
After cleaning, wet any tissue used for wiping off glue with water and dispose of. When cleaning up larger quantities of uncured adhesive, apply water and allow to cure and then scrape up. Note this may result in damage to the surfaces. Cured adhesive may be cut away with caution using a sharp blade, removed with acetone or with boiling water. Note: Acetone is highly flammable and may not be suitable for use on all materials, test surface first. Follow manufacturer’s instructions.