LePage Ultra Liq Super Glue
LePage Super Glue Ultra Liquid control is dishwasher safe, and resistant to water and freezing temperatures. It forms strong bonds between a wide range of common materials and offers improved performance in bonding materials exposed to moisture and humidity. The product provides rapid bonding to porous materials such as wood, paper, leather and fabric. Super Glue Ultra Liquid comes in a patented side-squeeze design for maximum control. It dries clear and sets without clamping.
- Dishwasher Safe Formula
- Easy to Use Squeeze Grips For Pinpoint Accuracy
- Dries Transparent for Invisible Repairs
- Sets in Seconds
- No-Clog Container for Longer Life
Recommended for: Use for repairing figurines, costume jewelry, cameras, toys, metal car parts, wiper blades, rubber seals and O-rings. Bonds leather, cork, paper, cardboard, wood, chipboard, fabric, metal, ceramic, rubber and hard plastics such as Plexiglas®, polycarbonate, polystyrene and PVC.
- Do not use on polyethylene (PE), polypropylene (PP), polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE)/Teflon®, foam or silicone rubber, polystyrene foam, glass, bone china, or very soft leathers
- Bonded items should not be placed in oven or microwave
- Not suitable for bonding assemblies which will hold hot liquids
- Do not use on glazed surfaces
- Not suitable for exterior applications
- Not suitable for repairs needing high flexibility or for gap-filling applications
Clean up: After cleaning, wet any tissue used for wiping off glue with water and dispose of. When cleaning up larger quantities of uncured adhesive, apply water and allow to cure and then scrape up. Note this may result in damage to the surfaces. Cured adhesive may be cut away with caution using a sharp blade, removed with acetone or with boiling water. Note: Acetone is highly flammable and may not be suitable for use on all materials, test surface first. Follow manufacturer’s instructions.