Dry Media Ground is a medium that seals a surface and dries to an extremely matte finish with a fine, even tooth. It is able to accept colour and is the ideal surface for drawing media.
- Use to create grounds for dry media applications
- Use to create sandstone fine textures
- May be brushed on or applied with a spreading tool
- Apply as a first surface or on top of a dry layer of acrylic colour - may be tinted prior to application
- Milky when wet, dries translucent with reduced clarity
- Easily mixes with acrylic colours prior to applying for a coloured ground