LePage Stick'N Seal
LePage Stik’N Seal Extreme Repair Adhesive is a versatile, heat resistant adhesive that bonds, seals and repairs almost all materials. It can be used indoors and outdoors, has excellent adhesion and cures quickly. Stik’N Seal Extreme Repair provides a permanently flexible, waterproof seal that will not crack, peel or shrink. It has an excellent resistance to weathering, vibration, moisture, ozone, UV and extreme temperatures, creating long outdoor reliability. Stik’N Seal Extreme Repair can be used to bond or repair saltwater or freshwater aquariums.
- Extreme Temperature Resistance
- Water Resistant
- No Cracking, Peeling or Shrinking
- Gap Filling
- Flexible Bonds
Recommended for: Stik’N Seal Extreme Repair Adhesive can be used for bonding ABS, glass, ceramic, porcelain, wood, aluminum, stainless steel, cultured marble, fiberglass, granite, vinyl tile, some rubbers and plastics. Use for sealing or repairing door frames, windows, vents, toys, appliances, gaskets, weather-stripping, outside of fireplace doors, boats, cars, shoes, ponds and aquariums. It is also great for many hobbies and crafts.
- Not for use in aquariums greater than 114 L (30 gallons) and/or containing water greater than 46 cm (18”) in height
- Not suitable for use on marble, limestone, brass, copper, magnesium, iron, zinc or galvanized metals
- Not suitable for use on polyethylene, polypropylene, polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) / Teflon®, polymethylmethacrylate, polycarbonate, PVC
- Not recommended for applications below grade, stovepipe, chimney or fireplace applications
- Not recommend for contact with oil-based caulking, polysulfide and fillers impregnated with oil, asphalt or tar
- Not paintable
Clean up: Clean tools and adhesive residue immediately with mineral spirits. Cured sealant may be carefully cut away with a sharp-edged tool.
We Also Recommend