Series 1290, 1298, 490 & 498
Developed by da Vinci brushes in Germany, Casaneo is the latest breakthrought in synthetic brush making. In 1983, da Vinci invented the multi diameter synthetic brush with their best selling Cosmotop Spin line of watercolor brushes. Casaneo uses a new "wavy" or "crimped" fiber that yields stunning results. Excellent for watercolor, gouache, acrylic, silk painting, calligraphy, with ink and for sketching, Casaneo is like no other synthetic brush. A favorite brush of the Urban Sketchers movement.
- Features a new "wavy" fiber developed by da Vinci that allows for high colour absorption and a soft feel while still coming to a perfect point or edge
- Generously sized and hand shaped, its unique point allows for full strokes across the paper, while coming back to a perfect point
- The Quill round is excellent for watercolor, gouache, acrylic, silk painting, calligraphy and ink and sketching
- Casaneo is the favorite brush of the Urban Sketchers movement.
- Made in Germany, certified green manufacturing with sustainable wood handles from European forests