Legion mini pads are available in all 16 of Legion’s Artist pads in an adorable 2.5" x 3.5" size. Just the right size to discover your match, experiment, create and fall in love.
- STONEHENGE White (15 sheets) : This studio workhorse provides a supple surface that's agreeable to myriad creative disciplines. Originally created for printmakers, this cotton paper soon spread across all drawing techniques, especially colored pencil.
- STONEHENGE Light (30 sheets) : The airy cousin to our classic white sheet. With a silky surface, it is perfect for the artist who prefers a more delicate sheet that can work with all fine drawing techniques.
- STONEHENGE Warm White (15 Sheets) : This paper has refined strong and versatile quality. With characteristics of warm tones and a smooth supple surface, it has traditional feel with the ability to apply multiple layers of color.
- STONEHENGE Colours (15 Sheets) : With five neutral colors to choose from, Natural, Fawn, Cream, Pearl Grey and Warm White, each sheet offers a new starting point for your work, while the surface is perfect for all drawing techniques.
- STONEHENGE Kraft (15 Sheets): Inspired by the industrial look of paper grocery bags. Each earth-toned leaf provides a surface perfect for printmaking, drawing or experimentation. All-cotton and emanating Stonehenge archival virtues.
- STONEHENGE Oil (12 Sheets): Artist tested and artist beloved, Stonehenge Oil doesn’t just do what a canvas can do. It allows you to do so much more and to do it without the need for primer or gesso. Stonehenge Oil is light, durable 100% cotton that welcomes layers and layers of brushwork while retaining every detail.
- STONEHENGE Aqua Coldpress (10 Sheets) : Hand-crafted with the watercolorist in mind, this rugged and textured substrate is our latest creation in artisan paper. Each coldpressed sheet naturally receives applied moisture, making it ideal for blending and lifting color.
- STONEHENGE Aqua Coldpress Heavy (5 Sheets): Designed a little bigger and brawnier than its Coldpress sibling, this heartily textured all-natural paper has the versatility to handle myriad techniques and the heft to take the plein air watercolorist wherever they wish to go.
- STONEHENGE Aqua Hotpress (10 Sheets): Smooth and silky. Water permeates this paper slowly, allowing time for fine details and subtle color gradations. Pigments tint bright and radiant. An innovative, custom-made paper to fulfill the needs of watercolor artists.
- STONEHENGE Aqua Coldpress Black (10 Sheets): It's time to rethink everything. Instead of building up shadows, you build up light. Welcome to an exciting new world where watercolours, acrylics or pencils transform negative space into positive. Day is night. Black is White.
- STONEHENGE Aqua Coldpress Black Heavy (5 Sheets): Very dark and very heavy. A paper of incredible feel, this is the gamechanger that inspired new ways to wield watercolours, gouache and pencils. There is nothing light about it to get ready to go dark.
- STONEHENGE Aqua Hotpress Black (10 Sheets): A paper smooth enough to hold the watercolourist's finest detail and dark enough to hide all their secrets. Pure black and 100% cotton, these sheets will indulge and inspire anyone who wields paint or pencil.
- LENOX Cotton (15 Sheets): Designed to withstand both delicate and bold impressions, this sturdy substrate was our first 100% cotton paper to be produced by an American mill. With a soft textured finish, it's the ideal surface for graphite, pastel, colored pencil and charcoal.
- YUPO Translucent (15 Sheets): With a translucent finish, these slick sheets are an excellent beginning point for a variety of mediums. Remaining true to all YUPO revolutionary qualities, this substrate allows artists to rethink coloring from a fresh perspective.
- YUPO Medium (10 Sheets): A true innovation in fine art substrates. This synthetic, tree-free paper is everlasting and non-absorbent. It resists buckling with wet media and can be wiped clean. Pigments will retain true clarity and brightness. A new way for techniques to flourish.
- YUPO Heavy (10 Sheets): A radically novel breed of paper. Tree-free, bright white and stainproof, it allows artists to create shapes, patterns and nuances that are impossible to achieve on conventional papers. Non-absorbent and slick, a revelation for artisans.