Using hair from select male Kolinsky red sable tails, da Vinci Maestro watercolor brushes hold a perfect point, possess plenty of elasticity, have a high capacity for holding color, and feature an expertly shaped tip with snap.
Thanks to the cold winters of Siberia, Kolinsky red sable hair grows long and strong, characteristics that lend it springiness and shape retention as well as an enormous ability to absorb color — a must for fluid watercolor painting.
- European-style shaping with extra-sharp point and fast action at the tip
- Siberian Kolinsky red sable hair from selected male winter tails, especially elastic with extremely fine point
- so-called silver ferrule
- short black polished handles
- perfectly suitable for watercolour, gouache, reverse glass painting, design, graphics, restoration
- selected Tobolsky-Kolinsky red sable hair, high elasticity and colour carrying capacity
- for highest quality demands, each brush is carefully tested