The "Composition book" is a type of clothbound notebook commonly used by writers and students in the USA because it is durable and dependable. The original has a marble black and white cover with a label on the front, and the paper is traditionally available “college ruled”, with horizontal lines at 9/32” intervals and a vertical margin at 11⁄4 from the left of the page. By giving it the incomparable orange and black look, Rhodia reinterprets the great classic in two canvas-backed clothbound notebooks with elegant grey rulings.
- coated card cover perfectly waterproof & flexible
- canvas-backed threadbound notebook
- 80 non microperforated sheets, grey ruling
- available in "college ruled" lined 9.32 in (7 mm) with 11.4 inches (3 mm) margin and in 5 x 5 squared
- orange front and back pages
- perfect flat opening
Clairefontaine® paper (PEFC™-certified, made in Etival-Clairefontaine, France)