Engineered for Precision!
Microperm was designed for fine-line detail on hard-to-mark and non-porous surfaces. Diamond cutters use it to make precise marks on raw diamonds to insure exact cuts. Lab technicians rely on it to record essential notes on test tubes and microscope slides. Crafters use it to decorate everything from wooden letters to vinyl with detailed patterns and text.
Writes on diamonds, glass*, wood, cellophane, plastic and glossy sheets, CDs, photographic and x-ray film, paper and metal.
Waterproof, chemically stable Microperm ink has permanent adherence on most surfaces.*
- Three point sizes: 0.25mm, 0.35mm, 0.45mm
- Protected tips will not split
- Waterproof and permanent on most surfaces*
- Writes on glossy and coated surfaces
- Low odor, chemically stable, and waterproof on porous paper substrates
- Meets ACMI non-toxicity standards
- Not recommended for use on fabrics intended to be washed & not evaluated for cosmetic use on skin
*Alcohol based cleaners will remove ink from non-porous surfaces