Siligum is a flexible and resistant paste for accurate moulding of ornaments, findings and models. Siligum has a rapid setting time of 5 minutes and moulds all objects within 10 minutes which means you have a longer working time than most alginates but are assured of a rapid set time! Siligum will produce in excess of 50 casts and can be used with plaster, resin, and even low melting metals and waxes. When using crystal resin the mould can also be coated in vaseline liquid to ease release of very sticky castings. Use within 12 months of purchase. 2 part mix of 100g will cover approximately 150 x 150mm.
- Siligum is a very fast setting, two-component silicone moulding paste.
- Ideal for making moulds from small objects, finding, jewellery, metal clay, resins and flat decorations.
- Siligum gives quick and easy results, preparation time 1 minute, working time 4 -5 minutes.
- A Siligum Mould will produce over 50 casts in plaster, crystal resin, clays, wax and even low melting point metals.
- Re-sealable tubs keep unmixed Siligum parts A and B fresh and ready to be used later.